Rainbow Sugar Cookie Bark Recipe
Rainbow Sugar Cookie Bark Recipe:
1 pouch sugar cookie mix
1 stick butter, room temperature
2 tablespoons milk
1 bag (24oz) vanilla candy melts
Green food coloring (optional)
– Start by lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper – set aside.
– In a large bowl, combine the sugar cookie mix with the butter and milk. You may find it is easiest to mix this dough with your hands. If you want to tint the dough green, add the food coloring a few drops at a time and knead.
– In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt half the candy melts per the instructions on the bag.
– Once smooth, pour the candy melts onto the parchment paper and spread to about ¼ inch thick.
– Working with a little dough at a time, top the chocolate with the dough.
– Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes until it is starting to harden.
– Melt the remaining candy melts and pour over the top of the dough spreading it with a spatula. Decorate the top of the chocolate with jelly beans in a rainbow pattern.
– Chill for 1 hour until completely hardened, then break apart and package up.